Monday, 21 May 2012

The Hive European Blog Conference

I spent the weekend (days at least) at The Hive European Blog Conference here in Berlin. It was a fantastically interesting and inspiring two days and I am now bursting with ideas for this blog plus I met some amazing people, many of whom live here in Berlin.




So over the next few weeks you may notice a few changes here. I am looking at introducing a few more regular features and longer articles plus using Facebook and Twitter a lot more. I was flattered to be asked to do a few guest posts on other blogs so watch out for those coming in the next few months.

Also, where I can I am updating photos on blog posts with sunnier pictures as this city has a completely difference face once the grey mantel of winter has been finally shrugged off.

This blog will be remain ad free but if I am offered opportunities to review products etc I will be choosing carefully and will, of course, be completely upfront if they are these kinds of posts.



Finally don't forget I am also writing in the Berlin section of Luvaville. The reviews I post there are often written just for Luvaville so do check it out.