Monday, 17 December 2012

Domklause - restaurant at the DDR Museum

After a great morning in the DDR Museum, we went to the adjoining themed restaurant for lunch. I will begin by saying the decor is amazing and the history of the original Dom Klause makes it even more fascinating. The service is great and the prices OK although the main meal part of the menu is a bit pricey.




I will also say that the portions are good and the selection of traditional DDR food is very interesting. Eating here is more of an extension of the experience of the museum rather than a restaurant in its own right. I did not enjoy my soup (top right) but that is probably my taste and no reflection on the execution of the dish.



It is definitely well worth finishing your time in the DDR Museum with a meal here.




Address: Karl-Liebknecht-Strasse 1, 10178 Berlin


View Larger Map Address: Karl-Liebknecht-Strasse 1, 10178 Berlin

View Larger Map